Product Documentation – Cell Models
Cellini Breast Cell Models
Wood Breast Cell Model
Giorgione Colon Cell Model
Ferry Colon Cell Model
Davinci Lung Cell Model
Jacket Lung Cell Model
Raphael Ovarian Cell Models
Carousel Ovarian Cell Model
Product Documentation – Cell Media
NutriStem® hPSC XF Medium
Renaissance Essential Tumor Medium
Brochures & Posters
White Papers, Academic Papers, and Articles
- Most potential new drugs fail when they’re tested in people. These failures are not only a major disappointment, they sharply drive up the cost of developing new drugs. A major reason for these failures is that most new drugs are first tested out in mice, rats or other animals. Often those animal studies show great… Read more »
- This paper discusses results achieved with WIT-OC (OCMI), a precursor media to Renaissance Essential Tumor Medium. Currently available human tumour cell line panels consist of a small number of lines in each lineage that generally fail to retain the phenotype of the original patient tumour. Here we develop a cell culture medium that enables us… Read more »
- Quality control of cell lines used in biomedical research is essential to ensure reproducibility. Although cell line authentication has been widely recommended for many years, misidentification, including cross contamination, remains a serious problem. We outline a multi-stakeholder, incremental approach and policy-related recommendations to facilitate change in the culture of cell line authentication.
- Across different fields of cancer research, up to a third of all cell lines have been identified as impostors. Yet this fact is widely ignored, and the lines continue to be used under their false identities.
- A substantial proportion of cell lines is mislabeled or replaced by cells derived from a different individual, tissue or species. The scientific community has failed to tackle this problem and consequently thousands of misleading and potentially erroneous papers have been published using cell lines that are incorrectly identified. Recent efforts to develop a standard for… Read more »
Connect With Us
Learn more about how Cellaria can help transform your research efficacy.