Stem Cell Culture Products
Successful culture of stem cells requires optimized protocols that incorporate high quality, xeno-free reagents. hESC and hiPSC research is one of the most dynamic fields in modern biology, but cell-based clinical applications are currently limited by xeno-contamination during the in vitro derivation and propagation phases. Thus, bridging the gap between research models and clinical applications requires the design and implementation of qualified protocols and operating processes. Xeno-free (or animal component-free) media is an essential element in the development of regenerative stem cell therapies where implantation in humans is the desired outcome.
Defined, xeno-free, serum-free medium. Designed for optimal growth and expansion of human iPS and hES cells. NutriStem® hPSC XF is registered as an In-vitro diagnostic (IVD) medical device. NutriStem® is a registered trademark of Biological Industries. A Drug Master File (DMF) for NutriStem® hPSC XF is available.
- Flexible and compatible with multiple matrices (including vitronectin, laminins, and Matrigel).
- Amenable to weekend-free culture.
- FDA Drug Master File (DMF) available, produced under cGMP.
- Enables efficient expansion and growth of hES and hiPS cells in feeder-free culture systems.
- Extensively tested and widely used on multiple hES and iPS cell lines, including H1, H9.2, I6, I3.2, and CL1.
- Available in 500mL or 100mL
Growth Factor-Free NutriStem® hPSC Medium is a modified composition of the complete NutriStem® hPSC XF Medium. The Growth Factor-Free NutriStem® Medium contains no bFGF or TGFb, making it an ideal medium for many experimental assays, such as reprogramming (including mRNA reprogramming), embryoid body (EB) formation, and various differentiation assays, where the presence of pluripotency growth factors can inhibit the intended assay outcome. Cells can easily be transitioned between Growth Factor-Free NutriStem hPSC Medium and complete NutriStem hPSC Medium with minimal stress.
- Defined, Serum-free, Xeno-free
- Growth factor-free (no bFGF or TGFb)
- Low-protein formulation
- Contains stable alanyl-glutamine
- Contains HSA
- Produced under cGMP conditions
- Available in 500mL
CryoStem Freezing Medium is a ready-to-use solution for the serum-free, animal component-free cryopreservation of human embryonic stem (ES) cells and induced pluripotent stem (iPS) cells. Cells preserved with CryoStem Freezing Medium show high viability and recovery after thawing, and express typical pluripotent markers in culture. CryoStem Freezing Medium maintains xeno-free conditions during cryopreservation when culturing cells in a xeno-free environment. CryoStem Freezing Medium has been tested on human ES cells (H1, H9 and HuES9). Superior results were obtained in comparison with both serum-containing freezing media as well as competing serum-free products.
CryoStem contains methylcellulose and DMSO in place of serum. The culture of cells in animal component-free medium eliminates the risks associated with animal sera and serum-derived products.
- Chemically defined, Animal component-free (ACF), Protein-free
- Works with various media
- Suitable for freezing hESC and hiPSC cultured in both feeder and feeder-free conditions
- High recovery efficiency: maintains excellent attachment ability as well as growth performance
- Maintains hESC and hiPSC pluripotency
- Complete formulation; Ready-to-use at 2-8°C
- Available in 50mL
Connect With Us
Learn more about how Cellaria can help transform your research efficacy.