Cellaria’s ex vivo cancer cell models are derived directly from patient tumors to reflect the unique nature and complexity of each patient’s disease.
Now researchers can move away from traditional methodologies and forge a path to more personalized therapeutics.
WATCH A VIDEO to learn how are Cellaria’s cell models are different from the current cancer research options, such as, PDX and GEMMS.
Cellaria vs. traditional cell lines:
- Developed with a breakthrough processOur process eliminates large scale cellular adaptation and minimizes genetic drift in culture.
- Unparalleled stabilityOur cell models are stable and show high concordance to the original tumor genotype through high passage as measured by SNP analysis.
- Backed by extensive dataOur models are traceable back to initial patient tumor and clinical conditions, simplifying the analysis of patient-specific responses.
- Stringent quality controlsOur intensive screening process provides lot-to-lot reproducibility and our cell models are screened for all major categories of contaminants.
- Predictable growth ratesObtain the cells you need for high-throughput drug screening via optimized expansion protocols.
WATCH A VIDEO on Cellaria’s Cancer Cell Models.
Connect With Us
Learn more about how Cellaria can help transform your research efficacy.