Cell Culture Media
Cellaria provides innovative media for your primary culture needs. Our WIT and Renaissance media enable high rates of success in culturing your patient samples past 15 population doublings.
WATCH A VIDEO on Cellaria’s Cell Culture Media.
- Echoes the originalReflects morphology and histology of the original tumor.
- Less variation, better resultsRenaissance Media produces cultures with less variability and more reproducible results.
- Simple feeder-free protocolNo feeder cells or genetic manipulation of the cells is required.
- Unsurpassed stabilityPrimary tumors grown in Renaissance are stable past 15 population doublings.
- Enhanced predictabilityStable genotype and growth rate for predictable cell expansion.
- Broad usageWIT has been used for a wide breadth of applications by scientists, including growth of lymphoma and mouse tumor tissue
- More effective cultivationUse of WIT simplifies primary cell culture and enables normal cells to thrive.
- User-friendlyProtocol is easy-to-use and formulation is both serum-free and fully defined.
- Reflective of cancerCell growth in WIT exhibit a more luminal pattern than in other media.
Coming Soon: Opus Cell Culture MediaTM
- Culture previously impossible to culture human primary tissue.
- Completely defined and serum-free media.
- Increased reproducibility and minimized risk of genetic and phenotypic changes.
Connect With Us
Learn more about how Cellaria can help transform your research efficacy.