Cell Culture Media
Cellaria provides innovative media for your primary culture needs. Our WIT and Renaissance Essential Tumor MediumTM enable high rates of success in culturing your patient samples past 15 population doublings.
WATCH A VIDEO on Cellaria’s Cell Culture Media.
Not sure which cancer media is right for your research needs?
View our Cancer Cell Media Comparison Chart.
Specifically formulated for extended culture of primary tumors, Renaissance media utilizes a simple, feeder-free protocol for multiple solid tumor types, including breast, lung, colon, and ovarian. Using our approach, researchers have achieved high success rates in establishing extended cultures of tumor cells —a success rate many times higher than in tumors cultured in traditional media.
- Less variation, better resultsRenaissance Media produces cultures with less variability and more reproducible results.
- Simple feeder-free protocolNo feeder cells or genetic manipulation of the cells is required.
- Unsurpassed stabilityPrimary tumors grown in Renaissance are stable past 15 population doublings.
- Enhanced predictabilityStable genotype and growth rate for predictable cell expansion.
WIT media have been optimized for the expansion of normal human mammary epithelial cells and have been adapted for the culture of human fallopian tissue and several additional applications (see media compare chart). Completely defined and serum-free, WIT media support expansion over 20 passages—without the growth arrest seen in other normal primary culture media.
- Broad usageWIT has been used for a wide breadth of applications by scientists, including growth of human lymphoma and mouse tumor tissue
- More effective cultivationUse of WIT simplifies primary cell culture and enables normal cells to thrive.
- User-friendlyEasy-to-use and formulation is both serum-free and fully defined.
- Reflective of tissue phenotypeCells grown in WIT exhibit a more luminal pattern than in other media.
Compare the physical characteristics and intended uses for our Renaissance Essential Tumor Medium and WIT Media to determine which media is right for your research project.
Connect With Us
Learn more about how Cellaria can help transform your research efficacy.