Over the past 20 years, cancer research has shed new light on the diversity, individuality, and complexity of the disease.
This discovery has accelerated the need for a new type of cancer model, one that allows researchers to gain more actionable insights and develop therapeutics that more closely align with the unique needs of patients.
Our informative cell models allow researchers to better understand the patient-specific nature of cancer with higher genomic and phenotypic fidelity to the tumor.
Each of our models is derived directly from patient tumors, without any genetic manipulation, and provides the fidelity of primary cells with long-term reproducibility and scalability. Backed by extensive clinical and characterization data, our cell models are fully consented, fully documented, and subject to comprehensive quality control.
Learn more about our individual cell models:
- Wood Breast Cell Model
- Ferry Colon Cell Model
- Jacket Lung Cell Model
- Carousel Ovarian Cell Model (endometriod adenocarcinoma of the ovary)
- Powder Ovarian Cell Model (serous carcinoma of the ovary)
WATCH A VIDEO on Cellaria’s Cell Models.
We offer cancer cell culture media and stem cell culture media:
CANCER CELL CULTURE MEDIA
- Renaissance Essential Tumor MediumTM: Fosters the development of representative tumor models. Specifically formulated for extended in vitro propagation, it utilizes a simple, feeder-free protocol for multiple solid tumor types, including breast, lung, colon, and ovarian.
- WITTM Media: Designed to optimize the expansion of normal human mammary epithelial cells and human fallopian tissue. Completely defined and serum-free, WIT media supports expansion over 20 population doublings—without the growth arrest seen in other normal primary culture media.
WATCH A VIDEO on Cellaria’s Cancer Cell Culture Media.
STEM CELL CULTURE MEDIA
- NutriStem® hPSC XF Medium: Designed for optimal growth and expansion of human iPS and hES cells. NutriStem® hPSC XF is registered as an In-vitro diagnostic (IVD) medical device. Defined, xeno-free, serum-free medium. NutriStem® is a registered trademark of Biological Industries.
- NutriStem® GF-Free hPSC XF Medium: Growth Factor-Free NutriStem® hPSC Medium is a modified composition of the complete NutriStem® hPSC XF Medium. The Growth Factor-Free NutriStem® Medium contains no bFGF or TGFb, making it an ideal medium for many experimental assays, such as reprogramming (including mRNA reprogramming), embryoid body (EB) formation, and various differentiation assays, where the presence of pluripotency growth factors can inhibit the intended assay outcome.
- CryoStemTM Freezing Medium: CryoStem Freezing Medium is a ready-to-use solution for the serum-free, animal component-free cryopreservation of human embryonic stem (ES) cells and induced pluripotent stem (iPS) cells.
Cellaria is launching innovative new control products than can elevate the quality of your research and facilitate the proficiency testing for your gene expression assays.
Our products include RNA controls that are derived from tumors that are uniquely relevant for your assay, as well as DNA controls that mirror the mutations that are measured in your assay.
The big advantage to researchers? Now when they have a tumor sample that doesn’t pass their assay criteria, they have the controls that highlight the variability in their process and prevent rejects.
Connect With Us
Learn more about how Cellaria can help transform your research efficacy.