NutriStem® hPSC XF Medium – 500mL
Defined, xeno-free, serum-free medium. Designed for optimal growth and expansion of human iPS and hES cells.
NutriStem® hPSC XF is registered as an In-vitro diagnostic (IVD) medical device. NutriStem® is a registered trademark of Biological Industries. A Drug Master File (DMF) for NutriStem® hPSC XF is available.
- Defined, serum-free, and xeno-free
- Flexible and compatible with multiple matrices (including vitronectin, laminins, and Matrigel)
- Amenable to weekend-free culture
- FDA Drug Master File (DMF) available, produced under cGMP
- Enables efficient expansion and growth of hES and hiPS cells in feeder-free culture systems
- Extensively tested and widely used on multiple hES and iPS cell lines, including H1, H9.2, I6, I3.2, and CL1
Storage and Stability
Store medium at -20°C.
NutriStem hPSC is routinely tested for optimal maintenance and expansion of undifferentiated hESCs. Additional standard evaluations are pH, osmolality, and endotoxins. Product sterility is confirmed by negative test results for bacteria, fungi, and mycoplasma.
Instructions for Use
- Upon thawing, the medium may be stored at 2 – 8ºC for 10 to 14 days
- Media should be aliquotted into smaller working volumes to avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles
- Avoid exposure to light
Note: A common feeder-free basement membrane matrix is Matrigel, which is not xeno-free. Effective xeno-free alternatives to Matrigel are recombinant laminin, such as LaminStem(R) 521 (BI Cat. No. 05-753-1F), and recombinant vitronectin, which have been validated to successfully culture human ES and iPS cells using NutriStem® hPSC XF medium.
Connect With Us
Learn more about how Cellaria can help transform your research efficacy.