NutriStem® GF-Free hPSC XF Medium – 500mL
Growth Factor-Free NutriStem® hPSC Medium is a modified composition of the complete NutriStem® hPSC XF Medium. The Growth Factor-Free NutriStem® Medium contains no bFGF or TGFb, making it an ideal medium for many experimental assays, such as reprogramming (including mRNA reprogramming), embryoid body (EB) formation, and various differentiation assays, where the presence of pluripotency growth factors can inhibit the intended assay outcome. Cells can easily be transitioned between Growth Factor-Free NutriStem hPSC Medium and complete NutriStem hPSC Medium with minimal stress.
- Defined, Serum-free, Xeno-free
- Growth factor-free (no bFGF or TGFb)
- Low-protein formulation
- Contains stable alanyl-glutamine
- Contains HSA
- Produced under cGMP conditions
- Flexible and compatible with multiple applications
- Easy transition of cells to or from complete NutriStem® hPSC Culture Medium
- Easily modified by the addition of chosen growth factors or cytokines to form a customized complete medium
|Shipping Conditions||Dry Ice|
Instructions for Use
- Upon thawing, the medium may be stored at 2 – 8ºC for 10 to 14 days
- Media should be aliquotted into smaller working volumes to avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles
- Avoid exposure to light
Note: A common feeder-free basement membrane matrix is Matrigel, which is not xeno-free. Effective xeno-free alternatives to Matrigel are recombinant laminin, such as LaminStem(R) 521 (BI Cat. No. 05-753-1F), and recombinant vitronectin, which have been validated to successfully culture human ES and iPS cells using NutriStem® hPSC XF medium.
Connect With Us
Learn more about how Cellaria can help transform your research efficacy.