Custom Cancer Cell Model Development
Partner with us and draw on our unique expertise to ignite new progress and possibilities in cancer research.
Cellaria offers a suite of custom cancer cell model services to address the ever-changing research needs of the drug discovery pipeline. We are advancing translational and clinical research with powerful solutions that address the need for better reproducibility, biological relevance, and relevance to the patient.
We combine a staff of cell culture experts who specialize in difficult to culture tumor types with proprietary technology, creating in vitro cancer models with a feeder-free, reproducible methodology.
Our Technological Edge
- Proprietary technology that supports the growth of diverse cell types from a single tumor.
- Integrated outreach services to source, profile, and model your desired tumor type.
- Feeder-free methodology lowers contamination risk and provides higher reproducibility.
- High success rate per sample, over 80%.
- Wide network of tissue banks to source samples with the specific markers you need.
- Wide portfolio of characterization capabilities including Next-gen sequencing.
- Custom panels across highly sought out lineages.
Download our Custom Services for Cancer Researchers Brochure
Custom Cancer Cell Model Development
Cellaria can create custom in vitro cell models from highly sought out lineages, sourcing the appropriate tumor tissue for your needs and expanding and banking your finalized model.
Each of our models is derived directly from patient tumors, without any genetic manipulation, and provides the fidelity of primary cells with long-term reproducibility and scalability. Backed by extensive clinical and characterization data, our cell models are fully consented, fully documented, and subject to comprehensive quality control.
Tissue Sourcing (2 months)
Cellaria can procure patient-sourced cancer tissue of various subtypes and clinical indications critical to our customer’s research. We can also select tissues based on genomic or other characteristics prior to model development.
Tumor Tissue Characterization (1 month)
We can characterize your tumor tissue of choice on a genomic basis utilizing NGS and specific mutation panels, prior to model development, to ensure your specific needs are fulfilled by our models.
Model Development (2-6 months)
Our models go beyond traditional cell lines by maintaining culture heterogeneity. These source cells are fully consented, documented, and authenticated patient-derived cell models. Growth conditions are optimized to better maintain the relevant cell populations.
Model Characterization and QC (1-3 months)
We can characterize your model post development to ensure proper phenotypic and genotypic characteristics are maintained from the tumor sample to the model.
We will QC your custom cell models along your specific requirements and needs including, but not limited to:
- Mycoplasma sterility to ensure lack of microbial contamination.
- Pathogen sterility to ensure lack of viral contamination.
- Cell growth comparable to original growth curve (within 10%).
Custom Assay Development
Test your targets on Cellaria’s authenticated cell models. Our team can cost-effectively evaluate your compounds against our cancer cell models.
- Results are more representative of patient tumor response.
- Get faster answers to important research questions.
- Understand the relationship between the cell models and the tumor with characterization assays.
Mouse Xenografts from Cell Models
Cellaria will create custom mouse xenografts from in vitro cell models. Our xenografts provide a robust model to assess patient response.
Connect With Us
Learn more about how Cellaria can help transform your research efficacy.